Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision in Covina, CA has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what Caliber Collision’s Covina, CA location is known for. We ... Read More
- NFL Stars And Their Amazing Cars If money were no object, what kind of car/cars would you go for? Well, according to a couple of websites on the issue, following are what a few of the...
- Important Answers About Car Crash Safety At Caliber Collision - Covina, located in the city of Covina, we always like to stay current on all of the breaking news about car safety—w...
- Tips For Safe Driving In Heavy Fog You don't have to live in San Francisco, CA to encounter thick fog while driving. From LA to NYC and everywhere in between, fog is a reality at an...
- Why (or Why Not) To Own A Fuel Cell Vehicle (FCV) It wasn't that long ago that there were only two viable choices when it came to powering our fleet in this country—gasoline or diesel. Sure,...
- What Is Behind The Huge Drop In Driver's Licenses? With more people traveling on buses, trains, taxis, via carpooling, car sharing and other various forms of ground transportation, it's not shockin...