|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Huntington Beach to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, ... Read More
- The Dangers Of Blind Spots And How To Avoid Them You’re cruising down the road at 60 mph. You're ready to change lanes when suddenly a vehicle comes out of nowhere. What happened? It’...
- The Honda NeuV Knows How You Feel The Honda NeuV, a lightweight, city-friendly electric car, is the company’s latest concept and a peek at what cars may be in the...
- Are Passengers Safe In The Last Row? With more and more SUVs, vans and passengers cars that are designed with third-row seats, many consumers are very concerned over the safety implicatio...
- Why Are Hybrids And Electric Cars Not Selling? Despite a huge proliferation of new models and with ongoing pressure from more stringent emissions standards, sales of hybrid vehicles, plug-in hybrid...
- Facts About The World's Tallest, Heaviest, Fastest And Most Powerful Cars At Service King Huntington Beach, we love to share fun information about cars and that's why we're posting this blog. Gleaned from several sources, in...