|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Open Now|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Whether you need auto body repair for foreign or domestic cars and trucks, our primary focus is on superior quality auto body repair and supreme customer service.
The proper repair of auto body damage is critical to the safety and performance of your car. E... Read More
- Your Car Is Being Recalled? Don't Worry, But Be Ready Vehicle recalls can be frightening. Getting a notice in the mail informing you that your car or truck has been recalled for whatever reason is a poten...
- Car Legend Gottlieb Daimler Invented The World's First Gas Engine Most of us know the names Ford, Dodge, Tesla and Iacocca, but how many people know anything about Gottlieb Daimler, who invented many of the world's f...
- Do Collision Avoidance Systems Really Lead To More Serious Accidents? Self-driving cars are coming, but they aren't here yet, despite driver-assistance systems like Tesla's Autopilot that make human drivers almost obsole...
- Our Top 5 Tips For Driving Safely In Heavy Traffic Here in McKinney , TX and all over the country, traffic jams are sadly a big part of many drivers' lives and the anxiety created by them can se...
- Is CAFE's 54.5 Mpg Goal No Longer A Reality? Car manufacturers report that they indeed can achieve the coveted 54.5 mpg corporate average fuel economy (CAFE) targeted for the 2025 model year, but...