|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Seattle to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe, top qual... Read More
- Do Speed Bumps Save Lives Or Cause Accidents? You’re driving along and suddenly you encounter a speed bump. You know what I’m talking about. Those rounded bumps across the road, usually found ...
- Ever Heard Of The Trabant, The East German "Spark Plug With A Roof"? The Germans are technical geniuses and they have created some of the finest cars in the history of automobiles, including Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, BMW ...
- When Is The Ideal Time To Buy A New Car? You've done your research and your due diligence and you now have 2-3 brands and models that you're interested in. But, even if you've done your homew...
- What Is SADD And Why Is It Good For Kids And Parents? When it comes to informing teens about driving safety here in Seattle , WA and countrywide, anti-texting and drinking and drivi...
- Google Self-Driving Cars Hit Two Million Miles Recently, Google announced that their self-driving car program has now driven its test vehicles in excess of two million miles, mostly in northern Cal...