Click to Zoom
7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closing Soon
|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closing Soon|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Customer Care Center We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy and Service. Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Seattle to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe, ... Read More
- The Pros And Cons Of Restoring A Classic Car You found an old beater in someone's garage or back yard and now you're psyched about restoring it. But, before you jump in and spend a lot of...
- The History Of The Designated Driver When you hear the words "designated driver"--what do you first think about? Maybe you've had a bad experience being a designated driver ...
- Three Ways To Protect Your Car From The Sun Here at Service King Seattle, we often see cars that have been seriously damaged by the rays of the sun, because yes—here in Seattle, WA, it can ge...
- Driving Safety Tips For Parents During Prom Season Prom season is a tough time for parents. They want their teens to have fun and enjoy their high school years, but they also have some legitimate fears...
- How To Avoid Parking Tickets No one likes getting a parking ticket and that's why all of us at Service King Seattle want to offer some tips about how to avoid them. Here ...