Click to Zoom
7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed
|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Customer Care Center We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy and Service. Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Seattle to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe, ... Read More
- Three Ways To Protect Your Car From The Sun Here at Service King Seattle, we often see cars that have been seriously damaged by the rays of the sun, because yes—here in Seattle, WA, it can ge...
- Driving Safety Tips For Parents During Prom Season Prom season is a tough time for parents. They want their teens to have fun and enjoy their high school years, but they also have some legitimate fears...
- How To Avoid Parking Tickets No one likes getting a parking ticket and that's why all of us at Service King Seattle want to offer some tips about how to avoid them. Here ...
- The 5 Best Car Commercial Songs We've all heard songs that keep repeating over and over in our heads. They're called earworms. No, they're not the parasites that creep in...
- The Tucker 48 Changed The Automotive World Most people know about the Tucker 48 from the 1988 film “Tucker: The Man and His Dream” directed by Francis Ford Coppola. A highly-innovat...