Welcome to Bi-County Auto Body of Smithtown, New York!
Founded in 1992, Bi-County Auto Body is a family owned and operated facility, and is one of the largest Auto Collision Repair facilities in the downstate area. Bi-County Auto Body is situated on 3 acres and is comprised of two buildings that combine for a total of 26,000 sq. ft.
The Bi-County Auto Body Experience
Bi-County Auto Body features approximately 26,000 sq. ft. for their repair facility, and approximately 1200sq. ft. for their customer waiting area. As a factory certified facility for both Lexus and Toyota, you can rest assured that Bi-County Auto Body is using only the best in technology and tools.
The technology used at Bi-County Auto Body includes:
- Two (2) Chief EZ Liner II Chassis Bench
- Two (2) Grabber Chassis Bench
- Genesis Laser Guided computerized frame analysis system
- Three (3) USI Down Draft Baking Booth
- Six (6) FITIM Inground Lifts to ease Assembly and Repair
- Full Aluminum Welding capabilities on-site
- Hunter 811 Digital Wheel Alignment system
- Electronic Computer Code Facility for most cars
- PPG Deltron Computerized Mixing Station
- PPG Global Computerized Mixing Station
- Sikkens Computerized Mixing Station
- CCC Pathways Computerized Estimating System
- CCC Pathways Digital Imaging System
- Summit Management Software
The #1 Choice for Your Local Car Dealer
Bi-County Auto Body is also the preferred auto body repair facility for:
- Audi of Smithtown
- Lexus of Smithtown
- Smithtown Toyota
- Smithtown Kia
- Enterprise Rental Car
Come on Down!
Bi-County Auto Body is conveniently located at 400 E. Jericho Turnpike, Smithtown, NY, and serves these geographical locations:
Smithtown, Long Island, Hauppauge, Holbrook, Medford, Brentwood, Commack, Huntington, Greenlawn, East Northport, South Huntington, Stony Brook, Old Field, Miller Place, Port Jefferson, Selden, Middle Island, Upton, Ronkonkoma, Melville, Calverton, South Hampton, Mattituck, Sayville, Hempstead, Bay Shore, Babylon, Amityville, Valley Stream, Jones Beach Island, and Fire Island.