Click to Zoom
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Welcome to Steve's Auto Body! Serving the O’Fallon and Scott Air Force Base, as well as the surrounding communities, Steve's Auto Body has been bringing customers’ cars back to their pre-accident condition since 1975! We have the technology, trained personnel, and skills neede... Read More
- Give Big Trucks Much Respect...and A Wide Berth We see them every day on our highways, main roads and side streets, so you can never avoid large commercial trucks. Common sense tells you not to cut ...
- Will The Porsche Mission E Compete With The Tesla Model S? Here at Steve's Auto Body, Inc., located in O Fallon of IL, we love Porsches for their artistry and quality and respect the brand for its innovation a...
- Top 5 Apps For Summer Road Trips Everyone throughout O Fallon wants the best summer vacation ever, and no matter where you are headed, you’ll most likely be bringing your smartp...
- Elon Musk’s Hyperloop Is Paving The Way For Future Travel Close your eyes and imagine sitting in a capsule that’s being propelled over 700 miles per hour through tubes. No, we’re not talking about...
- Your Owner's Manual Is A Must Read Many highly-educated and normally very smart people just don't want to read their owner's manuals, which leaves them guessing rather than know...