Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
Welcome to Auto Collision! We combine quality auto body repair service with extensive repairs to make any car run AND look like it did when it was brand new. Diligently serving the Sandy community for all post-collision auto body repairs since 1980, Auto Collision offers these advantages to make ... Read More
- Tips For Safe Driving In Heavy Fog You don't have to live in San Francisco, CA to encounter thick fog while driving. From LA to NYC and everywhere in between, fog is a reality at an...
- Important Answers About Car Crash Safety At A.U.T.O. Collision, located in the city of Sandy, we always like to stay current on all of the breaking news about car safety—which is s...
- The Three-Second Rule Allows You To Maintain A Safe Following Distance While Driving Have you heard of the three-second rule? No, we’re not talking about the three-second rule in basketball, or the one that says if you drop your ...
- Avoiding Used Car Disasters A wave of used cars, kept by people during the Great Recession, appear to be hitting the market, lowering prices and likely to spark a buying binge. B...
- 10 Fascinating Factoids About The Ford Mustang In 1961, Lee Iacocca, the VP and General Manager of Ford Division imagined a car that would seat four people comfortably in bucket seats with a floor-...