Click to Zoom
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 1:00 pm|
For over thirty years, vehicle owners have trusted CDE Collision Damage Experts with their collision repair needs. Our highly trained auto body staff is here to educate each customer through the auto body repair process and get their vehicle back to its original condition in a timely and professiona... Read More
- The Story Of Detroit Electric In 1907, the William C. Anderson Carriage Company, builder of carriages and buggies since 1884, morphed into the Detroit-based Anderson Electric ...
- VW Developing Self-Driving Taxi Fleet Volkswagen’s ride-sharing autonomous car will borrow concepts from its Budd-e concept, but with some variation. The carmaker's new Moia digital ...
- Driving In The Sun Can Be A Glaring Problem Driving on a nice sunny day and cruising around to see some scenery is always a delight, but it can also create a hazard when a driver's sightlines ar...
- Driving In The Rain Is A Major Pain The rain is coming down hard at CDE Collision Centers (Western) in Chicago and even though your windshield wipers are on high, you can't see! It'...
- Is Lane Splitting Legal And Dangerous? More than likely you hear them coming before you see them—motorcycles zipping through vehicles in traffic. It’s called lane splitting and it was r...