Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 1:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 1:00 pm Closed|
For over thirty years, vehicle owners have trusted CDE Collision Damage Experts with their collision repair needs. Our highly trained auto body staff is here to educate each customer through the auto body repair process and get their vehicle back to its original condition in a timely and professiona... Read More
- LoJack's National Vehicle Theft Protection Campaign When it comes to car security, the technology changes literally every day and to be honest, in most cases the crooks are quicker than the carmakers wh...
- Air Liquide Adds New Hydrogen Stations In Northeast As hydrogen vehicles gain major momentum nationwide, Air Liquide recently began building four hydrogen fueling stations for the northeast of the U.S....
- Bad Driving Habits That Can Ruin Your Day Out of the roads and highways of this country, we encounter a wide range of different drivers with different driving habits and varied ways of getting...
- The Art And Science Behind Automotive Color Matching "Wow, how did you match my old paint perfectly?" "I cannot tell the difference!" "I did not think you could do it, beca...
- The Colorful History Of Automotive Paint Whether you have a red Corvette or a blue Camaro or even a gray Tesla, you know that paint is a huge part of the whole image associated with your car....