Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 1:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 1:00 pm Closed|
For over thirty years, vehicle owners have trusted CDE Collision Damage Experts with their collision repair needs. Our highly trained auto body staff is here to educate each customer through the auto body repair process and get their vehicle back to its original condition in a timely and professiona... Read More
- Cruise Control Has Come A Long Way Cruise control, which is also sometimes known as speed control or auto cruise, is a system that moderates the speed of a car. Consisting of a servomec...
- Our List Of Top 5 "Dream Cars" There is always a fine line between beauty and ugly and cars are not an exception. During its latest exhibit, the High Museum of Art in Atlanta brough...
- Are Passengers Safe In The Last Row? With more and more SUVs, vans and passengers cars that are designed with third-row seats, many consumers are very concerned over the safety implicatio...
- What Happened To Gas Bag Vehicles? In today's cars, we use a lot of different fuels, but gas it still #1 here in Chicago, IL and worldwide. The gasoline most of our cars ...
- The Story Of Detroit Electric In 1907, the William C. Anderson Carriage Company, builder of carriages and buggies since 1884, morphed into the Detroit-based Anderson Electric ...