Click to Zoom
9:00 am - 12:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm Closed|
At the Automobile Collision Centers, we make it our duty to provide you with excellent service throughout the collision repair process. Our shop here in Hayward is no exception! Our shops maintain the same rigid service excellence as you would expect from a collision repair shop. We want you to trus... Read More
- Will The Lowest Auto Body Repair Estimate In Hayward Lead To Poor Quality? Q: I need some work done on my Dodge Ram. I got five estimates, and three of the Hayward body shops want to charge me $1,200 to replace the whol...
- The History Of The Legendary Camaro The Chevrolet Camaro is All-American and all muscle! It is a brand that represents power, innovation and pure adrenalin. The Camaro was officiall...
- From Horses To Horsepower: History And Interesting Facts About The Studebaker Champion, Bullet Nose and Avanti Occasionally you’ll see one of these classic Studebaker automobiles, which may bring back memories for m...
- Police Departments Love The Ford Police Responder Hybrid Sedan Police departments from LA to NYC and everywhere in between will now be able to chase fleeing suspects in a vehicle that gets an EPA-estimated 38 mile...
- 10 Fascinating Factoids About The Ford Mustang In 1961, Lee Iacocca, the VP and General Manager of Ford Division imagined a car that would seat four people comfortably in bucket seats with a floor-...