Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Here at Auto Collision Center we have an advantage over our competitors: “One stop” Body shop 30 plus years of experience Satisfaction guarantee/Lifetime Quality Equipment that is State-of-the-Art Our full service auto collision center offers a full range of quality... Read More
- Strange Car Smells Are Also Warnings When funky aromas emerge from my vehicle, I initially look under the seats for fast food bags. If the inside of the car isn't the source of the od...
- Does Your Teen Know What To Do After A Car Accident? The dreaded call from your teenage driver… “Dad, I’ve just been in a car accident.” With summer coming, there will be m...
- Car History 101: The Sweet Sixties The 1960s was a cool and groovy decade for cars, especially in the USA. As the population exploded and manufacturing techniques became more sophistica...
- Give Big Trucks Much Respect...and A Wide Berth We see them every day on our highways, main roads and side streets, so you can never avoid large commercial trucks. Common sense tells you not to cut ...
- Will The Porsche Mission E Compete With The Tesla Model S? Here at Auto Collision Center, located in Hayward of CA, we love Porsches for their artistry and quality and respect the brand for its innovation and ...