Click to Zoom
|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 1:00 pm|
Euro Collision is dedicated to providing excellent customer service and quality repairs. We want our customers to have a stress-free experience while their vehicle is in for auto body repair. Our technicians are trained and up to date with all new technology and it shows in their work. We have frien... Read More
- What Is Leaking Out Of Your Car? 5 Fluids To Consider Our cars contain a wide range of different fluids, to cool your engine, keep your transmission operating properly and keeping both your brakes and pow...
- The History Of The Dune Buggy What vehicle has large wheels and tires, is often seen on the beach and is just plain fun to drive? The dune buggy of course! At Euro Collision, we lo...
- Automotive History 101: The Awesome 1980s In the 1970s, cars became more stylish while in the 1980s, the automotive industry became more international as the ground rules changed and other cou...
- Top 5 Hollywood Futuristic Cars Hollywood screenwriters and film producers love making movies about the future. No one can accurately forecast what the future will be like, but we ca...
- Back To School Driving Safety Tips The lazy days of summer have passed here in Chicago , IL , and it’s back to school. That means waking up the kids early, packing up backpacks...