Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 6:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:00 pm Open Now|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Welcome to Rick's Auto Body & Collision Center Rick's Auto Body & Collision Center, we strive to make sure that our customers’ vehicles are completely repaired and brought back to pre-accident condition. We won’t release a vehicle unless until it meets the industry sta... Read More
- Tips For Safe Carpooling Think carpooling is just for soccer moms driving the team to weekday practice? That’s no longer the case. Ride sharing has been on the rise in r...
- Car History 101: The Sweet Sixties The 1960s was a cool and groovy decade for cars, especially in the USA. As the population exploded and manufacturing techniques became more sophistica...
- Your Owner's Manual Is A Must Read Many highly-educated and normally very smart people just don't want to read their owner's manuals, which leaves them guessing rather than know...
- Toyota Research Institute Will Tap Into Silicon Valley's Brightest Minds What cars can do, and what we as a people can do with them, may change drastically and in ways we can’t now imagine, with a recent announcement ...
- A Porsche That We Can All Afford...Made Of LEGOs You don't have to register it and it does not burn any fuel, but the downside is you can't drive it either. That's correct—there is now a Porsche ma...