Click to Zoom
7:00 am - 6:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Open Now|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
About Classic Corvette Auto Body of Grapevine, TX Getting you back in your car and on the road is a priority. Here at Classic Corvette of Grapevine, TX we offer a variety of services from buying your new car to having your car repaired at our auto body repair facility on site. With the respect an... Read More
- Pedestrians Cause More Accidents Than You’d Think “A man walked right out in front of my vehicle and I had to slam on the brakes to avoid him. As a result, I was rear ended by the car behind me....
- The Top 5 Causes Of Car Fires According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), vehicle fires account for roughly 20 percent of all reported fires. In fact, a vehicle f...
- The Best And Worst States For Teenager Drivers If you have a teenage driver (or more) in your family, you’re obviously already concerned about their safety on the road. At Classic Chevro...
- Will Steam-Powered Cars Re-Gain Their Momentum? People think that steam-powered vehicles make sense, because steam does not harm the environment and it’s easy to create. Well, some of this is ...
- Avoiding Used Car Disasters A wave of used cars, kept by people during the Great Recession, appear to be hitting the market, lowering prices and likely to spark a buying binge. B...