Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
About Us Caliber Collision in Tujunga CA has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what Caliber Collision’s Tujunga CA location is known for. We ... Read More
- Facts About The World's Tallest, Heaviest, Fastest And Most Powerful Cars At Caliber Collision - Tujunga, we love to share fun information about cars and that's why we're posting this blog. Gleaned from several sourc...
- Why Not Explore A Rewarding Career In Collision Repair? If you aren't afraid of getting your hands dirty, have an aptitude for mechanical things, possess a solid work ethic, take pride in your wor...
- The World's Thinnest Car: The Tango Albert Einstein said, “The significant problems we face cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them." His point was th...
- The Skycar 400 By Moller International Most of us are familiar with the idea of autonomous vehicles, but a flying autonomous car? The Skycar 400, developed by Dr. Paul Moller, is a high-spe...
- 5 Most Damaged Cars Parts Caused By Collisions Here at ___________, we obviously witness a wide range of different types of vehicular damage. Over the years, we have seen what parts of a car ...