|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closing Soon|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Duluth to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe, top ... Read More
- Is Premium Gas Better Than Regular? Some people with expensive luxury cars or muscle cars that want that extra power say that premium gasoline is the best way to go. But at Service King ...
- Facts About The Tokyo Motor Show Most car buffs love a good car show, and luckily, there’s plenty to choose from. On the list of the biggest and best is the Tokyo Motor Show. Kn...
- Ever Heard Of The Trabant, The East German "Spark Plug With A Roof"? The Germans are technical geniuses and they have created some of the finest cars in the history of automobiles, including Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, BMW ...
- Is An Elio A Car Or A Motorcycle? Recently, Elio Motors put out a press release that stated that anyone interested in driving one of its highly efficient three-wheelers would not requi...
- Why Your Power Windows Are Malfunctioning Three decades ago, if you had power windows, you were living large, but now power windows are common in most of today's vehicles. One potential pr...