Click to Zoom
7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed
|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 1:00 pm|
Customer Care Center We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service. Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Duluth to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe, top ... Read More
- The Best And Worst States For Teenager Drivers If you have a teenage driver (or more) in your family, you’re obviously already concerned about their safety on the road. At Service King D...
- Will Steam-Powered Cars Re-Gain Their Momentum? People think that steam-powered vehicles make sense, because steam does not harm the environment and it’s easy to create. Well, some of this is ...
- A Future On Three Wheels: Elio Motors Elio Motors is an American startup automaker founded in 2008 by Paul Elio, engineer and company CEO. Based in Phoenix, Arizona this company is prepari...
- Is There A Bright Future For Solar Cars? In October, a Dutch-engineered car powered by the sun drove almost 2,000 miles across the Australian outback at an average speed of 56 miles per hour....
- From Horses To Horsepower: History And Interesting Facts About The Studebaker Champion, Bullet Nose and Avanti Occasionally you’ll see one of these classic Studebaker automobiles, which may bring back memories for m...