|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Opening Soon|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
McCarren Auto Body has been serving the Sparks and surrounding areas for all their collision repair
needs since 2003. They have a team of professionals ready to work with you through the entire
collision repair process. Our team is committed to... Read More
- Seatbelt Safety It’s a MUST and Not an Option: Fasten Your Seatbelt It’s like closing and locking your car doors when you leave your home in Sparks, or se...
- Defensive Driving Tips Watch Out for the Other Driver: Defensive Driving Tips The U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration defines defensive driving as “...
- Does Your Car Have A Backup Camera? Does Your Car Have a Backup Camera? The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) recently ruled that all vehicles less than 10,000 l...
- Best Ways To Say Goodbye To An Old Car Many of us have owned that one vehicle we can’t get rid of. It hasn’t run in many years, but it’s in our DNA now and selling it is unthinkable. ...
- The History Of Automatic Parking I remember the first time I saw someone use automatic parking to parallel park and I was shocked. Today, more and more cars have this feature and at M...