Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closing Soon
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closing Soon|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
The Fix Auto Highlands Ranch our body shop is equipped for all your collision repair needs. It’s unfortunate to have an accident and even though we try to avoid them they are inevitable. Here at Highlands Ranch we will get you back to pre-accident condition as soon as possible. Our experi... Read More
- Tips For Hot Car Safety You’ve seen it on television and read about it in the newspapers – the unfortunate occurrence of a child’s or pet’s death due ...
- Interesting Factoids About 1940's Automotive History The 1940's were a tough time for the automotive industry due to the impact of World War II. Here at Fix Auto Highlands Ranch, we respect the ...
- If Your Airbag Light Comes On, What Should You Do? Your airbag light just appeared on your dashboard. Some people panic, while others just sigh, but in the end, any dashboard light should get your...
- Candy Paints Find Their Sweet Spot For decades, custom painters have been implementing “the candy paint” process to give their vehicles that show-stopping appearance. Tradit...
- Will The Soybean Car Sprout Again? Many people associate soybeans with retail foods and animal feed. The little bean has even been used to make carpets, crayons and industrial lubricant...