Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Lets get you back on the road quickly and safely.
In our experience, customers of auto body and paint shops are mostly concerned with three things: accuracy or the auto body repair, speed of the auto body repair, and ease of doing business with the repair shop.
Welcome to Auto ... Read More
- Slow Drivers Are Dangerous Too Most people assume that speeding is taboo, but driving slow is just fine as long as they're not exceeding the posted limit. From time to time at A...
- Google's Flying Car Takes Flight For many years, people all over the planet have been talking a lot about self-driving cars, but now the discussion is taking to the skies! At Auto Tec...
- Proactive Passengers Can Save Lives At Auto Tech Collision Center, we recently saw a news story on ABC in Los Angeles, CA about a community action group that is asking passengers to all...
- Driving Assessments For Senior Drivers For many of us, driving is a big part of our daily lives. However, as we age, some of the skills needed to be considered a safe driver can deteriorate...
- The History Of The Car Bumper Two of the car parts most easily damaged in a collision are the car’s bumpers. You know, those covers built to protect the front and rear parts of t...