Click to Zoom
9:00 am - 12:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm Closed|
Lets get you back on the road quickly and safely.
In our experience, customers of auto body and paint shops are mostly concerned with three things: accuracy or the auto body repair, speed of the auto body repair, and ease of doing business with the repair shop.
Welcome to Auto ... Read More
- How Do They Come Up With These Silly Car Paint Names? What happens when carmaker executives get together to name the paint colors for their vehicles? Well, they certainly do come up with some creativ...
- How To Clean Your Leather Upholstery Right Every Time So, you went a little snazzier and decided to get a vehicle with fancy leather upholstery and yes indeed, it is really nice, but cleaning it can be ch...
- The Luxurious History Of Rolls-Royce At Auto Tech Collision Center, we rarely see Roll-Royces here in Los Angeles, CA, but when we do, it's truly a treat! Rolls-Royce vehicles—o...
- Will "The Barnacle" Replace The Parking Boot? Have you had your vehicle booted because you didn't pay your parking tickets? If so, our condolences, because getting booted is an unpleasant and ...
- The Don Garlits Museum Of Drag Racing If you're a fan of drag racing, then you know the name Don Garlits. Also known asthe “King of the Dragsters", Garlits is revered b...