Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closing Soon
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closing Soon|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Welcome to Our Fix Auto Body Shop in Sacramento, CA Sacramento is home to more than 479,000 people. Unfortunately, it’s also home to approximately 10,000 motor vehicle accidents each year, ranging from moderate to severe. If you’ve found yourself in a fender bender or even a more seri... Read More
- What Exactly Is "Buzzed" Driving? How many times have you been out with friends or family members who insist on driving and say they are only “buzzed?” You don’t have...
- The Pros And Cons Of Restoring A Classic Car You found an old beater in someone's garage or back yard and now you're psyched about restoring it. But, before you jump in and spend a lot of...
- What Are Your Driving Pet Peeves? Everyone who has been driving for more than a few years has a set of their very own driving pet peeves. While most people in Sacramento adhere to the ...
- Is Drunk Driving An Unfortunate American Tradition? You know you shouldn't be driving, but your designated driver passed out a few hours ago, so you're stuck. You debate, should I get a cab or t...
- 5 Great Muscle Automotive Gifts An exciting time in automotive history was the era of the muscle car and many of us here at Fix Auto Sacramento were able to experience it. They were ...