Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closing Soon
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closing Soon|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Welcome to Our Fix Auto Body Shop in Sacramento, CA Sacramento is home to more than 479,000 people. Unfortunately, it’s also home to approximately 10,000 motor vehicle accidents each year, ranging from moderate to severe. If you’ve found yourself in a fender bender or even a more seri... Read More
- Air Liquide Adds New Hydrogen Stations In Northeast As hydrogen vehicles gain major momentum nationwide, Air Liquide recently began building four hydrogen fueling stations for the northeast of the U.S....
- Toyota's TeenDrive365 Keeps Teen Drivers Alive The first year when a teenager gets their driver's license is one of the most dangerous periods of their lives and while today's cars ar...
- What Exactly Is "Buzzed" Driving? How many times have you been out with friends or family members who insist on driving and say they are only “buzzed?” You don’t have...
- The Pros And Cons Of Restoring A Classic Car You found an old beater in someone's garage or back yard and now you're psyched about restoring it. But, before you jump in and spend a lot of...
- What Are Your Driving Pet Peeves? Everyone who has been driving for more than a few years has a set of their very own driving pet peeves. While most people in Sacramento adhere to the ...