Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision in Temple IH-35 TX has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what Caliber Collision’s Temple IH-35 TX location is... Read More
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Temple, TX or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Some peop...
- Big Ideas About Small Cars More people are thinking smaller than ever before, and cars are a huge part of this new life style. A new popular concept has taken hold with the “T...
- Save Your Car’s Paint During The Hot Summer Months Save Your Car’s Paint During the Hot Summer Months As you enjoy the warm summer weather by taking vacations, embarking on weekend excursions and...
- Does Your Car Have A Backup Camera? Does Your Car Have a Backup Camera? The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) recently ruled that all vehicles less than 10,000 l...
- Interesting Factoids About Lee Iacocca He saved Chrysler and changed the automotive world with his influence and innovative zeal and that's why we know the name Lee Iacocca here in Temple...