Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
Danlar Collision Glass & Towing is locally owned and has been providing glass, collision, and mechanical repairs in the Albuquerque and surrounding areas since 1988. Our goal is to provide outstanding customer service and ensure that all our customers are completely satisfied during the who... Read More
- Body Shop Repair Checklist: What You Don't Know Can Hurt You! When we take our car to a body shop after an accident, we are pretty much at their mercy. Most people don't know the difference between a fender a...
- Do You Know Your Car Trivia? Think you know a lot about cars? Most car buffs--from New York City to L.A. and even here in Albuquerque , NM love to be quizzed about interest...
- Is Pokemon Go A Dangerous Game? Pokemon Go came out in July, and it has already enthralled fans worldwide. It’s well on its way to becoming the most popular iPhone app ever. Th...
- The Land Airbus May Soon Be Soaring Above Traffic In China Imagine a bus that holds up to 1,400 people without taking up any additional space on the roadways. We would sure love that here in Albuquerque, ...
- AAA Study Reveals That We Are A Road Rage Nation! A new AAA study reports that four out of every five drivers in the U.S. confess to driving while annoyed, which leads to aggressive driving and eventu...