Click to Zoom
7:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||7:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Tue||7:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Union Collision is a friendly and family owned and operated facility. We believe in serving our customers with respect and compassion. We understand how stressful this time can be for our customers so we try to make the process a very smooth one from the beginning till the end. These beliefs and val... Read More
- Tough Driving Conversations With Seniors In Your Life If you have parents in their sunset years of life and you're noticing that their driving skills have started to deteriorate, maybe it is time to h...
- Parents Need To Know About KidsAndCars.org Literally every 12-14 hours, a child will be left unattended in or around a vehicle with dire consequences in the Unites States. Hypothermia, power wi...
- Bad Moves Committed By Boorish Drivers If you visit other cities in this country, you have learned that bad driving etiquette isn't just exclusive to Union. Bad moves executed by booris...
- Strange Car Smells Are Also Warnings When funky aromas emerge from my vehicle, I initially look under the seats for fast food bags. If the inside of the car isn't the source of the od...
- The World's Worst Gas Guzzlers Mention the term "gas guzzler" and what vehicles come to mind? Usually it is the stereotypical Hummer or exotic high-end cars. However, ther...