Click to Zoom
7:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||7:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now|
|Wed||7:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Union Collision is a friendly and family owned and operated facility. We believe in serving our customers with respect and compassion. We understand how stressful this time can be for our customers so we try to make the process a very smooth one from the beginning till the end. These beliefs and val... Read More
- The Three-Second Rule Allows You To Maintain A Safe Following Distance While Driving Have you heard of the three-second rule? No, we’re not talking about the three-second rule in basketball, or the one that says if you drop your ...
- From Horses To Horsepower: History And Interesting Facts About The Studebaker Champion, Bullet Nose and Avanti Occasionally you’ll see one of these classic Studebaker automobiles, which may bring back memories for m...
- Avoiding Used Car Disasters A wave of used cars, kept by people during the Great Recession, appear to be hitting the market, lowering prices and likely to spark a buying binge. B...
- Counterfeit Air Bags Are A National Epidemic The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has known for many years about the sales of counterfeit air bags, and have identified it as...
- 10 Fascinating Factoids About The Ford Mustang In 1961, Lee Iacocca, the VP and General Manager of Ford Division imagined a car that would seat four people comfortably in bucket seats with a floor-...