Click to Zoom
|Mon||7:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Union Collision is a friendly and family owned and operated facility. We believe in serving our customers with respect and compassion. We understand how stressful this time can be for our customers so we try to make the process a very smooth one from the beginning till the end. These beliefs and val... Read More
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Union, NJ or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Some peopl...
- The History Of The Legendary Camaro The Chevrolet Camaro is All-American and all muscle! It is a brand that represents power, innovation and pure adrenalin. The Camaro was officiall...
- The Three-Second Rule Allows You To Maintain A Safe Following Distance While Driving Have you heard of the three-second rule? No, we’re not talking about the three-second rule in basketball, or the one that says if you drop your ...
- From Horses To Horsepower: History And Interesting Facts About The Studebaker Champion, Bullet Nose and Avanti Occasionally you’ll see one of these classic Studebaker automobiles, which may bring back memories for m...
- Avoiding Used Car Disasters A wave of used cars, kept by people during the Great Recession, appear to be hitting the market, lowering prices and likely to spark a buying binge. B...