Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision in European - Escondido, CA has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what Caliber Collision’s European location is kn... Read More
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Escondido, CA or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Some p...
- 3 Great Tips To Keep Young Children Happy On Road Trips It’s about time to pack up the family car and hit the road for your annual holiday road trip! But if you have young children, these longer trips...
- Interesting Automotive Factoids At Caliber Collision - European AutoBody,we know that cars are definitely one of the greatest inventions ever conceived by the human race. We lov...
- Our List Of The World’s 5 Smallest Cars Our List of the World’s 5 Smallest Cars In the 1950s, people wanted big cars. In the ‘60s and ‘70s when gas prices first spiked,...
- Toyota Hydrogen Car Hits Market Toyota recently launched its Mirai hydrogen fuel cell car in California and experts are saying that the timing could not be worse. Gas prices in the G...