The estimated completion was pushed out over 6 days.
Perfect timing. No delays
Excellent quality on the work and professional service! Thanks!
Defective headlight and dinged up backup camera
Not ready when i got there Saturday. Still waiting for my truck
Friendly and professional
- Inside of car smelled like paint and still smells like paint. Steering wheel was sticky like it was covered with paint dust/overspray. Seats feel sticky/unclean. Carpets weren't clean.
- Rear bumper has a splotch of untreated paint overspray.
- There appears to be paint in the spaces between bumpers and body as though the bumpers were painted while still on the car.
- Paint colors don't seem matched, although this is subjective and depends on the angle of light.
- Worst item: the doorpanels weren't replaced; filler was used. It's really obvious. The rear door especially has multiple ripples, and the paint finish is inconsistent. Really disappointed with this.
Went to pick up car and it was easily seen that the paint colors did not match, the trunk had not been reassembled properly and there was grease or black stuff on the white leather driver's seat. There also appeared to be paint over spray on the car. Henry said he was embarrasses about the issues and would have car repainted, re in specter, recalibrated, reassembled, etc. Sad and shoddy work. Will NOT ever recommend this shop and will report poor performance to GEICO. With these issues, it will push me beyond the 30 days of rental car coverage, will cost me more gas for gas guzzling rental car and more of my time away from work. Very unhappy customer.
I was very happy with your service. You really did a wonderful job. Thank you so much!
Major issue: repaired bumper and quarter panel did not mate correctly and there was a highly visible kink in the wheel flare. Unbelievable that you would deliver a car to a customer like this.
Minor issues: (a) some sort of white compound was dried onto parts of my steering wheel, (b) right side-view mirror is oily, making it difficult to see objects in it, (c) driver’s window is oily, (d) car smells heavily of “car freshener” odor, which is unpleasant
I’ve been going to golden west for years they’re the only autobody shop in the bay area that I would trust my car to . Excellent service, friendly people! I’m a very satisfied customer.
I appreciated the text updates. The staff was friendly and helpful. Everything was clearly communicated.
Thanks for quickly taking my car to fix a small issue with the prior repair. Truly appreciate the response
Stuffs are friendly and keep letting me know the progress of repairing.
Fix my car very quickly and explained the process clear.
I appreciate the day by day update on my car, they are honest, efficient and reliable.
Thank you for taking care of my Prius expediently and through a difficult time. Everyone at Golden West was courteous and explained all the steps patiently with me. I would highly recommend your services to other people. Thank you!
Looks like a nice job. Cannot make out that the car has some parts replaced.