|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Open Now|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Waco to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe, top qu... Read More
- Don't Let Your Broken Windshield Crack Your Nerves Wham! Crack! A rock just hit your windshield, leaving a rather onerous-looking chip right in front of your face, obstructing your view and endangering...
- Millennials In Europe Say Yes To Greener Cars Some people think that millennials are only interested in texting, taking selfies, photo-bombing their friends and traveling to faraway places. But, w...
- Car History 101: The "Nifty 1950s" The 1950s post-World War II era was pivotal for the American automobile industry that brought better quality product to the car buyers of this co...
- 5 Tips For Painting Your Car I have always told people that if you want something done professionally, go to a professional, but I also know that some individuals are going to try...
- Three Ways To Protect Your Car From The Sun Here at Service King LaSalle, we often see cars that have been seriously damaged by the rays of the sun, because yes—here in Waco, TX, it can get h...