Click to Zoom
7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed
|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Sat||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Welcome to Van Collision Center in Kansas City Professionalism, quality and honest prices are what you can expect every time you visit Van Collision Center! Our facility in Kansas City offers many convenient guest amenities and the most up-to-the-minute, industry-best equipment to ensure that you... Read More
- How To Deal With An Accident Involving An Uninsured Driver How to Deal with an Accident Involving an Uninsured Driver Most of us have car insurance, but what happens when we get hit by a driver that doesn&r...
- 5 Great Muscle Automotive Gifts An exciting time in automotive history was the era of the muscle car and many of us here at Van Chevrolet Cadillac Body Shop were able to experience i...
- NFL Stars And Their Amazing Cars If money were no object, what kind of car/cars would you go for? Well, according to a couple of websites on the issue, following are what a few of the...
- Parallel Parking Doesn't Need To Be Difficult When people fail their driving tests it's usually related to parallel parking. Drivers who don't have enough confidence to properly Parallel P...
- Why (or Why Not) To Own A Fuel Cell Vehicle (FCV) It wasn't that long ago that there were only two viable choices when it came to powering our fleet in this country—gasoline or diesel. Sure, there w...