Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 12:00 pm Closed
|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm Closed|
Welcome to Collision of Dallas in Dallas Texas! No matter your vehicle make or model, the certified technicians at our auto repair shop in Dallas have the training, knowledge and first-hand experience to service any vehicle. If you've recently been involved in an accident, please schedule an ... Read More
- How Does Consumer Reports Test All Those Cars? When it comes to car reviews and ratings, no one questions Consumer Reports, because they trust them for full transparency and complete accountability...
- When Should I Re-Paint My Car? Your car is an extension of yourself and even though it gets you to point A and point B it also plays an important role in your life. So, if your vehi...
- Dubai Businessman Pays $9 Million For Personalized License Plate If you're a millionaire in Dubai, you are basically part of their middle class, because the average annual income for people there is roughly $200...
- Is Premium Gas Better Than Regular? Some people with expensive luxury cars or muscle cars that want that extra power say that premium gasoline is the best way to go. But at Collision Of ...
- Traveling With Babies And Toddlers Summer is now a distant memory and school is in full swing, but the holidays are almost here. Where has the time gone? So, as you gear up for a trip w...