Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
Danlar Collision Glass & Towing is locally owned and has been providing glass, collision, and mechanical repairs in the Albuquerque and surrounding areas since 1988. Our goal is to provide outstanding customer service and ensure that all our customers our completely satisfied during the whole co... Read More
- Rescue Assist By Mercedes-Benz Could Be A Life Saver When lives are on the line and time is not on your side at the scene of an accident, and first responders don't have a vehicle's structural in...
- Your Air Conditioning Is On The Fritz. What Gives? It always happens during the hottest days of summer here in Albuquerque, NM – your car's air conditioning starts blowing hot ...
- Key Fob Hacking A World Epidemic Your car is always listening, but are you paying attention? With today's sophisticated security advancements in every aspect of our lives, includi...
- Do I Really Need To Buy Rental Vehicle Insurance Coverage? You're about to go on a great vacation, or are maybe headed home for the holidays. Either way, it's car rental time once again, whether you li...
- Will The Soybean Car Sprout Again? Many people associate soybeans with retail foods and animal feed. The little bean has even been used to make carpets, crayons and industrial lubricant...