|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now|
Our new Bodyshop is up and running at 3838 West Rd in Cortland, NY 13045. It is more than twice the size of our previous facility. We hope we don't have to see you there, but if we do it will be our pleasure to get you back on the road.
- Compressed Air Cars: A Crazy Dream Or Eventual Reality? Back in 2011, the people here at Royal Chevrolet/cortland, Inc. in Cortland, NY started hearing about cars that can run on compressed air. With zero ...
- Interesting Factoids About Lee Iacocca He saved Chrysler and changed the automotive world with his influence and innovative zeal and that's why we know the name Lee Iacocca here in Cortla...
- A Short History Of The Mini Cooper An icon of 1960’s British pop culture, the Mini is a small economy car produced from 1959 to the present, by England-based British Motor Corporation...
- Why (or Why Not) To Own A Fuel Cell Vehicle (FCV) It wasn't that long ago that there were only two viable choices when it came to powering our fleet in this country—gasoline or diesel. Sure, there w...
- Tips For Safe Driving In Heavy Fog You don't have to live in San Francisco, CA to encounter thick fog while driving. From LA to NYC and everywhere in between, fog is a reality at an...