|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm Closed|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Covington Pike to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, sa... Read More
- Top 5 Best Synthetic Engine Oils In today's world, we put our vehicles under a ton of stress and our vehicles are being put under strain all the time. The average car engine runs be...
- What Is The Difference Between A Tire Rotation And An Alignment? Many people have been taking their car to the same place and paid for both tire rotations and tire alignments, but they have no idea what the differen...
- What Is Leaking Out Of Your Car? 5 Fluids To Consider Our cars contain a wide range of different fluids, to cool your engine, keep your transmission operating properly and keeping both your brakes and pow...
- The 4 Main Reasons For Car Accidents At Service King Covington Pike, we know full well what causes most car accidents and it's human error. Sure, sometimes bad weather like what ...
- Do Smartphone Breathalyzers Really Work? There seems to be an app for nearly everything now. Over the last few years, mobile apps have even been developed that can easily transform your smart...