|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Customer Care Center
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Sherwood to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, saf... Read More
- Highly Collectible: A Brief History Of Automotive License Plates You’ve probably been to a car repair shop where license plates from all over the country are used as decorations. They could be hanging from rec...
- America’s Worst Roads Are Getting Worse The vast majority of America’s highways were built through the 1950s to the 1970s. Most were built to last 50 years, but over time, all the fact...
- Onboard Navigation Systems: Are They Superior? During their early development stages, navigation systems were costly options that only appeared initially in your higher-end luxury cars. Today, navi...
- Tips For Successful Car Camping Vacationing and camping are both a lot of fun, but they can cost a lot of money too. Just go to an REI or Sports Basement and look at the prices for t...
- The Best And Worst States For Teenager Drivers If you have a teenage driver (or more) in your family, you’re obviously already concerned about their safety on the road. At Service King S...