|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Ft. Campbell to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe... Read More
- Do Collision Avoidance Systems Really Lead To More Serious Accidents? Self-driving cars are coming, but they aren't here yet, despite driver-assistance systems like Tesla's Autopilot that make human drivers almost obsole...
- Google Self-Driving Cars Hit Two Million Miles Recently, Google announced that their self-driving car program has now driven its test vehicles in excess of two million miles, mostly in northern Cal...
- 5 Cars You Can't Buy In The USA Car fans in this country, especially wealthy ones, are always looking for the newest and coolest vehicles out there, but what if they can't buy th...
- LAPD Leases Fleet Of Electric Cars From BMW A new type of police vehicle will soon be cruising the streets of Los Angeles. The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) is joining a number of other c...
- The World’s Fastest Electric Car What is the world’s fastest electric car? Many people assume it’s the Tesla Model S P90D. Guess again! Here at Service King Ft ...