|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Waco to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe, top qu... Read More
- How To File A Safety Complaint With NHTSA When you have a safety problem with your vehicle that involves components such as the airbags, brakes, speed control or suspension, who can you turn t...
- Alfred Pritchard Sloan, Jr. Was The Genius Behind GM During the time of the Great Depression and World War II, Alfred Pritchard Sloan, Jr. was instrumental in General Motors Corporation’s (GM) grow...
- Lucid Motors Is A New Player In Electric Cars Deciding which car to purchase can be a big decision and we know that at Service King South Waco, but it’s also an exciting time to be shopping arou...
- How To Wash Your Car Without Water When your car needs a good wash, most people in Waco, TX will fill a bucket with soapy water, grab some towels and the hose, and get to work. But wha...
- How Can We Stop Car Heatstroke Fatalities? At Service King South Waco, we often see frightening news stories about young children that perished due to heatstroke in the Waco, TX area. Even w...