|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Gilbert to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe, top... Read More
- Slow Drivers Are Dangerous Too Most people assume that speeding is taboo, but driving slow is just fine as long as they're not exceeding the posted limit. From time to time at S...
- Facts About The German Autobahn Germany’s Autobahn — one of the world’s most famous highway systems -- is not where most of that country’s fatal crashes happe...
- Top 5 Rock Star Super Cars At Service King Elliot, we love that rock and roll music and we also love cars in Gilbert, AZ. Whatever you drive or listen to, rock and roll an...
- History Of The Citroën: A French Favorite If you've ever seen a Citroën in Gilbert, AZ, you know it's a cool car, but what else do you know about it? Here are some interesting facts about th...
- The History Of The Car Bumper Two of the car parts most easily damaged in a collision are the car’s bumpers. You know, those covers built to protect the front and rear parts of t...