|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Tolleson to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe, to... Read More
- Driving Tips For Holiday Travel Many people will travel to visit loved ones for the holidays and the American Red Cross has travel tips holiday travelers can follow to arrive safely ...
- Five Important Questions To Ask Any Body Shop If you’re going to a body shop, it means one of two things—you either caused an accident or were the victim of one, which means that you&r...
- The 5 Ugliest Cars Ever Built The 5 Ugliest Cars Ever Built So, we love cars, because hey—fixing them is our business here at Service King 99th Ave! But this list co...
- The Safest (and Most Dangerous) Drivers In The Country Automotive safety is a two-way street, literally. Pick any city in this country and if you don’t drive safely, there’s a good chance that ...
- Porsche’s New Mission Is To Be #1 In The All-Electric Arena Porsche’s New Mission is To Be #1 in the All-Electric Arena Porsche’s new Mission E Concept is an all-electric sports sedan designed s...