|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Pantego to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe, top... Read More
- Do Speed Bumps Save Lives Or Cause Accidents? You’re driving along and suddenly you encounter a speed bump. You know what I’m talking about. Those rounded bumps across the road, usually found ...
- Do Smartphone Breathalyzers Really Work? There seems to be an app for nearly everything now. Over the last few years, mobile apps have even been developed that can easily transform your smart...
- Do Collision Avoidance Systems Really Lead To More Serious Accidents? Self-driving cars are coming, but they aren't here yet, despite driver-assistance systems like Tesla's Autopilot that make human drivers almost obsole...
- Does Your Car Have A Recall History? You can easily check out people and companies online in a millisecond, but if you suspect that your used vehicle has a history of recalls, how can you...
- What Should I Do With My Totaled Car? Until about the mid-nineties, it was fairly rare to have a vehicle damaged in an accident and then deemed to be a total loss, unless it was in a very ...