|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Plano to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe, top q... Read More
- Kid Invents Device To Help Prevent Leaving Children In Hot Cars An 11-year-old boy named Bishop Curry says that he is always looking for new ways to make the world better. He is unusually curious about many i...
- Common Sense Rules For Avoiding A Speeding Ticket It's the same road you travel down every day and night as you commute to and from your job. You know all too well that the speed limit is 35 mph, ...
- Slow Drivers Are Dangerous Too Most people assume that speeding is taboo, but driving slow is just fine as long as they're not exceeding the posted limit. From time to time at S...
- Don't Forget That "Seat Belts Save Lives" Even though more and more Americans are now wearing seat belts, there are still a handful of places in the country where some people still insist on n...
- What Is Better--FWD Or RWD? If you talk to some people front-wheel drive (FWD) is the only way to travel, while others will swear that rear-wheel drive (RWD) is superior in every...