|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Dallas to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe, top ... Read More
- Chevy Opts For Smaller Engine In The New Silverado Chevy Opts For Smaller Engine In The New Silverado For as long as I can remember, the measure of a truck's capability was its engine size. ...
- Four Common Emergency Road Situations And How To Handle Them Here at Service King Oak Cliff, we’re all about safety. We work hard to ensure our shop is among the highest-rated for safety and best practices...
- Read This Blog And Avoid This Common Car Scam Today’s technology has offered us literally countless opportunities for us to improve our lives and make us more efficient than we could have ev...
- France's Fleet Going All-Green By 2040 France's government recently announced that they will no longer sell gasoline and diesel vehicles by 2040, when the country's Ecology Minister...
- Have You Heard About The New Honda Minnie Mouse Van? As time goes on, interest in new cars is slowly declining. Long gone are the days of young men and women impressed by the latest model or the stronges...