|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
Caliber Collision in Harker Heights – Killeen, TX has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997.
Customer satisfaction is what Caliber Collision’s Harker Height... Read More
- Police Departments Love The Ford Police Responder Hybrid Sedan Police departments from LA to NYC and everywhere in between will now be able to chase fleeing suspects in a vehicle that gets an EPA-estimated 38 mile...
- Air Liquide Adds New Hydrogen Stations In Northeast As hydrogen vehicles gain major momentum nationwide, Air Liquide recently began building four hydrogen fueling stations for the northeast of the U.S....
- Does Your Car Have A Backup Camera? Does Your Car Have a Backup Camera? The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) recently ruled that all vehicles less than 10,000 l...
- Best Ways To Say Goodbye To An Old Car Many of us have owned that one vehicle we can’t get rid of. It hasn’t run in many years, but it’s in our DNA now and selling it is unthinkable. ...
- Google Self-Driving Cars Get Into 11 Accidents Are Self-Driving Cars at Fault for Accidents? At Caliber Collision - Harker Heights in Killeen, TX, we don’t know how soon self-driving cars ...