Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 6:00 pm Closed
|Sun||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Mon||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Thu||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Welcome to Crews Collision - Myrtle Beach, SC! As one of the most trusted collision and body shop brands serving the Myrtle Beach area, Crews Collision works hard to turn an upsetting situation into pure elation. Whether you need body repair, parts replacements, or paint jobs, Crews Collision wil... Read More
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Myrtle Beach, SC or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Som...
- Google Self-Driving Cars Get Into 11 Accidents Are Self-Driving Cars at Fault for Accidents? At Crews Collision - Myrtle Beach in Myrtle Beach, SC, we don’t know how soon self-driving cars...
- Distracted Driving Is A Dangerous Game Distracted Driving is A Dangerous Game What happened to the good old days when a car was simply a car? In this age of multitasking, drivers have tu...
- Air Liquide Adds New Hydrogen Stations In Northeast As hydrogen vehicles gain major momentum nationwide, Air Liquide recently began building four hydrogen fueling stations for the northeast of the U.S....
- A Short History Of The Mini Cooper An icon of 1960’s British pop culture, the Mini is a small economy car produced from 1959 to the present, by England-based British Motor Corporation...