Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Santa Monica - Pico Blvd, CA has an inflexible commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Collision&rs... Read More
- Driveway & Parking Lot Safety We’ve probably all seen the TV commercial where the guy backs up out of his driveway and suddenly stops as a child walks behind his vehicle, bar...
- Drunks On The Road: How Should You Respond? It happens every day. Drunk drivers get on the roads and risk the lives of our friends and loved ones. Sometimes, we witness these drivers on the road...
- Can Biodiesel Help To Save The Planet? Biodiesel is a clean-burning, renewable fuel that can be used instead of conventional diesel fuel. It’s beneficial to both our economy and our e...
- Sharing The Road With Scooters These sporty, fast little scooters that dart between traffic are everywhere now, especially in crowded cities. They are ideal for students and seniors...
- How To Teach Your Teenager To Drive Many parents wonder if it’s a good idea to teach their teenager to drive. It’s a touchy situation as most young people associate driving w...