|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Vintage Auto Body is the preferred collision repair facility for the car owner who must have only the be best in auto body repair when bringing their vehicle back to the manufacturers specifications.
At Vintage Auto Body, we're confident... Read More
- These Top 5 High-Tech Car Features Will Be Commonplace By 2025 Car technology is exploding at an all-time rate and experts say that it will only gain more momentum for a wide range of reasons. With brilliant peopl...
- The Pros And Cons: Conventional Vs. Synthetic Oil It could cost you twice as much, but synthetic oil provides superior performance and value when compared to conventional oil. If you take your vehicle...
- Why Your Power Windows Are Malfunctioning Three decades ago, if you had power windows, you were living large, but now power windows are common in most of today's vehicles. One potential pr...
- Will The Soybean Car Sprout Again? Many people associate soybeans with retail foods and animal feed. The little bean has even been used to make carpets, crayons and industrial lubricant...
- What Exactly Is Paintless Dent Repair (PDR)? Suddenly, you have a small dent on your vehicle’s hood, roof, door, trunk or anywhere else where hail, rocks or other flying objects hit your car. I...