Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
The Collision Star Inc. has been in the collision repair business since 1982. Our company started out in a modest body shop in Inwood with the mentality that quality and service always come first. We now own and operate four state-of-the -art collision repair centers. 3 on Long Island and 1 in South... Read More
- Toyota Research Institute Will Tap Into Silicon Valley's Brightest Minds What cars can do, and what we as a people can do with them, may change drastically and in ways we can’t now imagine, with a recent announcement ...
- What Exactly Is The CAFE Standard? Constantly in the news, people keep referring to the CAFE Standard, but what exactly is it? With all of the technical talk associated with it, many fo...
- Seniors, Does Your Car Fit You And Vice Versa? When you're young and free, you can drive in any car you want to and never worry if it's the right fit. But as you get a little older, those t...
- Interesting And Unusual Facts About The Indy 500 When Memorial Day comes around, we always show respect to the troops and everyone who has ever served. We also have BBQs and family gatherings and of ...
- Are You Driving Your Car Correctly? I was in a taxi cab in New York City recently, and the driver was flying through the streets like a madman. He sped up after each light and then brake...