|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
In our over 25 years of experience, customers of auto body and paint shops are mostly concerned with three things: accuracy or the auto body repair, speed of the auto body repair, and ease of doing business with the repair shop.
Speed, Accuracy... Read More
- How To Teach Your Teenager To Drive Many parents wonder if it’s a good idea to teach their teenager to drive. It’s a touchy situation as most young people associate driving with newl...
- The Penny Tire Test Update: A New Rival America’s beloved penny means a lot to many people, including all of us here at Pride Auto Body - Canyon Country in Canyon Country, CA. When we th...
- Child Car Seat Safety Tips At Pride Auto Body - Canyon Country in Canyon Country, CA, we know that babies are a wonderful and life-changing experience, but for most new paren...
- Driving Safety For Senior Drivers If obtaining a driver’s license is one of the happiest moments of somebody’s life, then losing it can be one of the saddest. Our cars represent fr...
- Do You Remember The Chevy Cobalt Recall Controversy? Sometimes, car manufacturers make mistakes in the design of their vehicles. They're not perfect, and that's why at Pride Auto Body - Canyon Co...