|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Bill Ray Nissan
Factory Trained Technicians
I-CAR and ASE certified technicians
Work on all makes and models
Fully equipped body shop:
2 Heated Down-Draft Paint Booths
2 Chief E-Z Liner Unibody Machines
Computerized Measurement System
Full-ser... Read More
- Repair Or Replace? The Auto Glass Dilemma It happens every hour of every day throughout the world. In the old days, if you had a chipped or cracked windshield it meant that you would almost de...
- Whiplash Is More Than Just A Pain In The Neck Whiplash is More Than Just a Pain in the Neck You just got into what seemed like a harmless fender bender, but now you can’t move your head. ...
- Is Your Child Safe On A School Bus? It's the same concern that any parent has about their school-age children. Every weekday, we send our kids to school via a school bus o...
- Attention Vehicle Owners: More Takata Air Bag Recalls The news about the Takata airbag recalls keeps getting worse and worse and the numbers keep growing at a rapid rate. Already deep into the largest aut...
- Police Departments Love The Ford Police Responder Hybrid Sedan Police departments from LA to NYC and everywhere in between will now be able to chase fleeing suspects in a vehicle that gets an EPA-estimated 38 mile...